1) Goal identification: During this step, we work with you to identify and prioritize your financial goals, both short and long-term. In this step, we take the time to fully understand your current financial situation, identifying any potential obstacles that need to be overcome along the way. We will have a full understanding of you, holistically. With this deep understanding of you, your aspirations and dreams, we can begin the process of delivering on those dreams.
2) Data gathering: We gather all the necessary financial data and information to build a comprehensive picture of your financial situation. This includes reviewing income, expenses, taxes, assets, liabilities, and insurance coverages.
3) Plan analysis: We use the information gathered to analyze your current financial position and identify any areas that warrant improvement. We use our years of accumulated experience and knowledge, along with various tools and strategies to create a customized financial plan that aligns with your goals and objectives, allowing us to design the most efficient path to achieving them, which brings us to the next step.
4) Recommendations: Based on our collaborative analysis as a team, we will provide specific recommendations on how to improve your current and future financial position.
5) Implementation: Although all 6 steps are critical to your success, this one may very well be the most important. Without implementation, your plan is just words on a large document. We take this step very seriously and will work with you to actually put your plan into action.
6) Monitor and review: We will regularly monitor and review our your financial progress to ensure that you are on track to achieve your goals. Your plan is a "living, breathing" document. You notice in The Planning Process diagram, once step 6 is complete, we go right back to step 1 again. Life is undoubtedly going to throw us curveballs along the way. Our ongoing focus on your plan allows for us to identify any necessary adjustments to the plan as needed and provide ongoing support and guidance, throughout your lifetime.